Oven roasted artichoke drizzled with olive oil and pepper for an easy healthy side dish or to toss in salads, on top of chicken and more! One bite and you too will love this Baked Artichoke recipe.
Prep Time 3 minutes
Cook Time 14 minutes
Total Time 17 minutes
- 14 ounce artichoke hearts drained
- 3 tablespoon olive oil can susbtitute melted butter
- pepper fresh cracked
- salt fresh cracked
Preheat oven to 450℉
Place artichokes on baking sheet.
Drizzle with olive oil.
Top with salt and pepper.
Bake 6 minutes, turn and bake an additional 6-8 minutes until caramelized.
For easy cleanup, line your sheet with parchment paper.
Drizzle as little or much olive oil as you see fit.
- Sprinkle on dried herbs
- Squeeze a little fresh lemon juice over them just before baking
- Sprinkle with minced garlic before baking
- Garnish with fresh shredded parmesan after baking
These are amazing on their own, but who can resist a little aioli?
Calories: 186kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 2mg | Sugar: 1g | Iron: 1mg