Soft, moist, Caramel Rolls topped with Caramel Frosting - so good you'd never know this Caramel Rolls Recipe starts from a can of crescent sheets!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 26 minutes
Total Time 36 minutes
Servings 24 servings
- 16 ounces crescent rolls 2 cans of sheets
- 5 tablespoons butter melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 350℉.
Roll crescent roll sheets onto parchment paper. Brush with butter.
Sprinkle with brown sugar.
Roll each sheet into a log, slice into 12 pieces (each).
Place in a buttered baking dish. Bake 26-28 minutes.
Combine butter, sugar, milk, vanilla, salt and powdered sugar until smooth. Pour on top of caramel rolls.
- Butter your baking dish before adding the rolls to it, so that once baked they are easy to remove and won't stick.
- You can bake these rolls ahead of time and keep them covered in the fridge. Gently reheat them in the oven and spread over the frosting before serving.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container and kept in the fridge for 3 days. They can be eaten cold or warm them in the oven or microwave.
- For a thinner icing, add a little extra milk when mixing the frosting.
- Optional: You can top these with nuts, toffee bits or chocolate chips
Calories: 173kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 202mg | Potassium: 17mg | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 135IU | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.3mg