Have you been frustrated with growth?
Are you feeling overwhelmed?
Do you want to monetize and don’t know how?
THE BUSINESS OF BLOGGING RETREAT IS FOR YOU IF…
- You want to learn how to successfully use the power of Pinterest to market your content!
- You want to learn how to turn your influence (big or small) into a profitable voice!
- You want to streamline so you can spend more time doing what you love and less time doing those you don’t.
- You want to get off the hamster wheel and take a less is more approach while increasing revenue.
- You want one-on-one help understanding how to optimize blog posts!
- You want to learn more about creating opportunities to work with brands!
- You want to connect with like minded business owners to create a network and help each one another achieve their goals!
I’M SHARING ALL OF MY SECRETS – INCLUDING HOW I CONTINUE TO GROW MY REVENUE MONTH OVER MONTH, YEAR AFTER YEAR. I’LL ALSO SHARE HOW I MAXIMIZE AD REVENUE, CONNECT WITH BRANDS, CREATE AND SCHEDULE CONTENT, SET ANNUAL GOALS AND SO MUCH MORE! YOU’LL RECEIVE A THOROUGH REVIEW OF YOUR SITE TO CUSTOMIZE STRATEGIES SO THAT YOU WALK AWAY WITH A CLEAR MAP TO HELP YOUR BUSINESS GROW!
the business of blogging retreat
APRIL 13-16TH, 2021 | TABLE ROCK LAKE, MISSOURI
I have designed a retreat to help creative business owners take their business to the next level, while making new connections in a fun-filled environment.
This retreat will focus on growth, streamlining and maximizing ROI of time and money.
As a 12+ year blogger I have learned that it’s not just the conference, but those conversations in between that leave me feeling inspired, empowered and ready to grow.
After attending and hosting successful treats with friends, I decided to elaborate on those conversations and a retreat for YOU.
Through the years I’ve received numerous print features in People magazine, The Washington Post, Better Homes and Gardens and so many more! I’ve been featured on national tv shows, online and that’s just the beginning…
I’ve written more than 4,000 blog posts and deleted more than half of them (learn why). I’ve worked with hundreds of brands and spoken at conferences, but usually spend my days wearing
yogurt yoga pants and spend my summers at the lake and pool…how?
When you have a creative business, the SKY IS THE LIMIT – and YOU set the parameters. It’s time to work smarter and spend more time doing the things you love!
I hope you can join us this April at our home on Table Rock Lake.
I look forward to meeting you!
Mix business with pleasure spending your mornings at the cottage focused on actionable items to achieve your goals. You’ll also enjoy fun activities to get to know one another that will foster conversations that will elevate your business!
imagine three days of
- Breaking down your blog, pinpointing problems and doing live fixes.
- Implementing new strategies to help you grow.
- Learning how to flip the switch and put your site on autopilot.
- Getting an actionable list to build your authority to increase traffic and sales.
- So many little aha moments!
Sadie said, “Julie is just want we needed!” I agree! Thank you! – Sadie + Cassie, CLOVER LANE
enjoy beautiful table rock lake
You’re invited to stay in our home nestled in Southwest Missouri on Table Rock Lake. You can learn more about Table Rock Lake here!
Private Bath, King Size Bed, Lake View
- Guest 1
- Guest 2
Jack and Jill Bath, Lake View
- Guest 1
- Guest 2
Jack and Jill Bath
- Guest 1
- Guest 2
- Guest 3
It’s a first come, first serve basis, so grab a friend and join the fun!
your ticket includes
- all meals
- transportation *Transportation to and from the retreat is not included. If you need transportation to or from the Springfield, Missouri or Branson, Missouri airports, please let us know, we can help you make arrangements.
- custom audit
- one-on-one to implement suggestions and address anything you need
- small group how to sessions
- all access to the business of blogging course
- all access to the business of blogging worksheets and tools
- lifetime access to the business of blogging private Facebook group to answer all your questions – priceless!
T U E S D A Y
- welcome dinner + cocktails
W E D N E S D A Y
- audit review
- golf cart tour
- dinner and sunset ceremony at top of the rock
T H U R S D A Y
- session on the water
- lunch on the water
- walk or bike at dogwood canyon
- early dinner at dogwood canyon
- free time (I’ll be readily available)
F R I D A Y
Blogging conferences were a huge learning experience for me for the first couple of years, but I started realizing that I was gaining the most during the cocktail hours and dinner breaks. The lake cottage retreat created the small group feel, where I could ask questions to bloggers several years ahead of me in the process. We were able to pick each others brains on what was working and what wasn’t. I especially loved the work sessions in Julie’s cozy living room where I actually got a chance to implement the things I was learning right there, instead of putting it off! I am approaching my blog differently this year because of everything I learned at the lake retreat last year! – Lisa, FARMHOUSE ON BOONE
Julie has transformed my business and is a source of constant encouragement! She has endless insight and knowledge and never shies away from sharing honest and constructive feedback for your success! She truly cares, and it shows! – Chloe, BOXWOOD AVENUE
this could be YOU
That was an amazing trip!! Learned SO much and had an amazing time! – Kelli, LOLLY JANE
Experience a sunset ceremony with cocktails in hand while listening to a bagpiper play to celebrate a beautiful day in the Ozarks….
while a canon is fired, but the real fire…
is what you’ll feel leaving the retreat!
for less than $6/day this year, you can transform your business
all-inclusive retreat ticket (you are responsible for transportation to and from retreat) is just $2,000
What are you waiting for? It’s time to meet new friends and take your business to the next level! Email me at julieblanner(at)me(dot)com to apply for your spot! I will be in touch to schedule a one-on-one call!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Before reserving a spot at the workshop, we’d like to get to know you a little bit better so we can make sure this is a good investment for your business! All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable.
Julie’s wisdom has attributed to my growth indefinitely. She is knowledgeable and generous in sharing her systems, spreadsheets, and invaluable SEO strategies. Her course is fabulous, but attending her retreat will give you one-on-one time with her to help you implement new tactics to make your website work for you! Quit worrying about social media partnerships and affiliate revenue, let Julie show you how to turn your blog into the ultimate work horse so you can create the content you love! You can’t put a price tag on this retreat…just go!!!! – Chloe, BOXWOOD AVENUE