Is there anything better than a sweet and salty dessert? I just can’t resist the flavor packed combo. We celebrated with friends over the weekend and I brought my favorite no bake peanut butter bars made with my favorite, Kettle Brand Chips, for some sweet and salty fun! They’re incredibly quick and easy to make, which is essential for last-minute get togethers. They’re delightfully chilled for a fantastic summer treat. Shall we get down to the good stuff?
This recipe consists of just 5 simple ingredients. Peanut butter, chocolate chips, powdered sugar, butter and Kettle Brand chips, of course!
Chocolate & peanut butter tops a layer of crushed Kettle Brand chips, peanut butter, sugar and butter. Good luck refraining from scraping the bowl! Toss it in the refrigerator, cut, and enjoy. I love the slightly crunchy crust paired with the smooth chocolate.
- 1 bag Kettle Brand chips
- 1 c peanut butter
- 1½ c powdered sugar
- 12 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1½ c milk chocolate chips
- ¼ c peanut butter
- Using a food processor or a tightly sealed bag and mallet, crush chips and pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix 1 c peanut butter, powdered sugar and butter into the crushed chips. Pour into 9x9" pan. I line mine with parchment paper, but they come out easily, even when ungreased.
- Combine chocolate chips and ¼ c peanut butter. Microwave in 15 second intervals until smooth. Pour over the chip mixture, using a spatula to smooth.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours and serve chilled.
I added a little sea salt. You know, for good measure!
Many of you will be happy to know that these fantastic bars are also gluten-free! If you’re a fan of sweet and salty, you’ll also enjoy my chocolate pie with pretzel crust!
This post is sponsored by Kettle Brand Chips. As always, all ideas and opinions are my own.
SHOP THIS POST: